VDL Engineers and designers - FPGA designers for ABROAD ( The Netherlands )
Description: Specify, design, realize and (to a limited extent) manage the VHDL design for new and existing products
Operate in a multidisciplinary design team
- Specify, document and maintain requirements of the VHDL
- Specify, document, and execute tests to ensure that the VHDL satisfy the requirements
- Make work breakdown and planning for the complete design of own products, adjusted with other stakeholders - Participate in realization and integration of the VHDL in the PCBA
- Act as a technical coach for less experienced designers or as an interface to external suppliers
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years as FPGA designer or ambitious school leaver
- Knowledgeable in VHDL design and electronics
- General electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods
- Multi-disciplinary development in areas of: software, electronics, control
- Troubleshooting of the PCBA in its application environment
- Keywords: Mentor Graphics design suite, VHDL, analog, digital, PCB layout, documentation, debugging, simulation, validation, team player
- Broad technical knowledge of FPGA’s with fair knowledge of software and mechatronics
- Ownership and good social skills -
Fluent in English in speech and in writing
•Broad technical knowledge of FPGA with fair knowledge of software and mechatronics.
Salary to be discussed.
If you are intrested to work abroad and you have the needed skills please send your CV together with a MOTIVATION MAIL ( short description ) asap ?