Our Client is one of the leading online tour operators worldwide.
Striving to be the absolute best in customer care and customer satisfaction, our Client has many partner companies, offering a variety of solutions for all the needs of travelers. Together with its affiliates our Client is responsible for over 100 locations in more than 60 countries.
Responsibility• Assist customers while online booking of hotels, holiday packages and other travel-related services;
• Telephone booking of services / sales (for incoming customer calls only);
• Provide helpful and effective service for both “in travel” and “post travel” concerns;
• Assist customers with questions regarding payment, changes, cancellation or any other concerns.
Your Profile• Native level of spoken and written Turkish (mandatory);
• Good level of English (preferably B2);
• Passionate about traveling;
• Familiarity with the travel industry (popular destinations, airlines, hotel chains);
• Contact Center experience is a plus;
• Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet applications;
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills;
• Availability between 07h00 and 17h00 from Monday to Friday;
• Authorization to work within the EU (mandatory);
• Eligible to work in Portugal.
Our Offer• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Possibility to live in one of our Client's apartments;*
• Free organized sport activities and events.
*for candidates who relocate to Lisbon
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 1355/- exp. 26.09.2016