Nurses in Ireland
For the Northern Ireland Region, JOBFAIR Inc. is looking for NURSES and offers an excellent opportunity. Attention! In case you want to work as a nurse but do not meet the requirements for English language level and NMC registration, this option is just for YOU. To start, IELTS andNMC REGISTRATION are NOT required.
- Possibility to be employed as a care assistant at first (£7, 40 - £9, 40 per hour)
- Permanent contract, full time and part time.
- Language course (IELTS) paid by the employer (attended during working).
- Upon a successful IELTS examination, the promotion to a Staff Nurse level will be obtained
- Managerial programmes (earn while you work): training as a Nurse in Charge while you work as a Staff Nurse.
- £14, 50 per hour for Staff Nurse (£16, 50-£18, 50 – overtime).
- £16, 50per hour for Nurse in Charge (£18, 50 - £20 overtime).
- £18 per hour for a mobile Nurse position.
- Flight ticket will be provided.
- Top class nursing home facilities.
- Loan for a house deposit and first rent, assistance with accommodation search.
- 5 or 6 weeks holiday per year (this includes public holidays).
- B.Sc. in Nursing.
- English skills: intermediate or upper intermediate.
OUR SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE FOR THE CANDIDATES