- Position: Teachers - Mathematics, Science and other subjects
- Location: England
- Starting date: September 2016
- Period of the employment: 1 Year + possibility of prolongation
- Possible personal interviews with the approved by documents applicants in Bulgaria April- May 2016
- Salary: 22,244 - 37,862 GBP gross per year
- Payment: Every month for the previous one
- Cash; Check; Bank account: Bank account
- Accommodation: Paid by Applicant, varies depends from the area and the quality of the facility – starting from 250- 500 GBP /month
- Working days per week: 5 days/week ,from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm – with a 1 hour lunch break
- Air Ticket: Paid by Applicant
- Main duties: teaching students - Secondary age (11 – 18 years), to undertake school work: Planning, Marking, assessment at home and to attend staff and parent meetings at school on a number of occasions.
- Vacation: 39 weeks work of the year and 13 weeks full paid holidays
- Males / Females
- Age: 21 to 65 years old
- Experience: Mandatory
- Teachers should normally have a minimum of 1 year mainstream teaching experience in a school
- Language Skills: Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Certificates: You must hold a teaching diploma from a recognized University, be the holder of a degree or B.Ed and qualified to teach in a mainstream School in Bulgaria.
- Must have a teaching diploma.
- Must hold a degree, from a recognized university in the subject you are to teach
- Uniforms: Smart casual clothes
- Please download the CV, autobiography, to complete in ENGLISH from our website www.slava7.bg
- 1 (one) photo, not older than 6 months
- Recognised teaching diploma from a recognized University and you must be fully qualified to teach in a mainstream school in Bulgaria.
- At least two Educational referees details including email addresses, of all suitable candidates
In accordance with WAT and Exchange programs!
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information!E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: 00359 876 59 27 27