Are you passionate about online advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading companies worldwide?Facebook has reinvented social interaction and is the number one networking company with hundreds of millions of daily users.
Responsibility• Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow across multiple channels - chat, email and phone;
• Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
• Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
• Provide product and tool support to enhance clients’ experience;
• Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients;
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve usage of our solutions.
• Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
Your Profile• Near native Turkish Speaker;
• Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
• +1 year working in a customer service related role;
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
• Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
• Experienced in Call Center environment / Customer Support role;
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
• Availability Monday to Sunday, including rotating weekends;
• Eligible to work in Portugal.
Our Offer• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
• Intensive training and integration phase;
• Long-term career opportunities;
• Free organized sport activities and events;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months* and airport pick up*;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Possibility to live in one of our Client's apartments*.*for candidates who relocate to Lisbon
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 1355/- exp. 26.09.2016