Our Client stands for the newest generation of a virtual marketplace. This is how the future of commerce looks like.Using sophisticated algorithms, our Client creates personalized recommendations for products their customers love, making sure the best and most interesting products are shown to their users in the app and their inbox often before they know they want it.
If you love working on all areas of the stack and to solve challenging problems, join our Client's team now!
Responsibility• Support the customer before, while and after purchase;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment transactions and shipping;
• Assistance with concerns regarding a broad range of customer accounts issues;
• Mostly written communication with end users, so your written skills are essential.
Your Profile• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Turkish;
• Good computer and Internet skills;
• Good / elegant writing style;
• Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Flexibility and resilience;
• Fast learning capacity;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
• Authorization to work within the EU (mandatory);
• Eligible to work in Portugal.
Our Offer• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Accommodation in a room in an apartment owned by our Client;*
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Free annual flight to country of origin (within EU);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sport activities, soft trekking and much more!*For relocated applicants
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 1355/- exp. 26.09.2016